The KFC Buckley Line project is a new branch of the fast-food restaurant chain KFC that opened in Antigua and Barbuda in July 2019, on Buckleys Main Road. The KFC Buckley Line branch offers delivery, take-out, and wheelchair accessibility.
CJC + was responsible for the planning and overseeing the various aspects of the building process, such as design, budget, schedule, quality, safety, and compliance. As construction project manager for a KFC building project the company’s responsibility included but not limited to:
- Define the project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with KFC project stakeholders and contractors.
- Create a detailed construction schedule and monitor the progress and performance of the project against the baseline.
- Manage the project budget and ensure that costs are controlled and tracked throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate and communicate with the KFC key team members, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and other external parties involved in the project.
- Ensure that all construction activities comply with the KFC standards, local codes, permits, and regulations.
- Identify and mitigate any risks, issues, or changes that may affect the project scope, quality, schedule, or budget.
- Oversee the quality and safety of the construction work and ensure that all deliverables meet the KFC expectations and requirements.
- Report on the project status, achievements, challenges, and lessons learned to the KFC management and stakeholders.